Freedom of Choice!
Since 2004, ADG has been developing and delivering software solutions based on advanced web technologies, providing cost effective and scalable solutions built around the best of both open source solutions and quality commercial products. This methodology provides our clients with the widest range of choice when determining the appropriate IT infrastructure for their organization, providing the opportunity for better control over maintenance costs and long term flexibility.
Moving forward with better and more efficient technologies is a WIN-WIN situation for both us, the provider, and our clients, the users. Keeping this strategy in mind, existing clients were and are able to upgrade to the Web Version FREE OF CHARGE to improve upon their long-term investment and our long-term partnership.
The software is written in PHP which allows us to continually amplify our products to remain one of the most dynamic and user friendly Enterprise Application Suite of software (EAS – a better ERP) solutions in today’s market. Web based software makes working from anywhere possible with direct access to the invaluable information you track and maintain everyday.
Hardware & Operating System Requirements:
Compatible Web Servers:
- Apache 2 running on a supported Linux platform. Linux platforms should be server-centric, such as Red Hat, Fedora, or CentOS
- Microsoft IIS running on a Windows client for a small system installation
- Microsoft IIS on Windows Server; current version available or one-two versions prior
- Microsoft SQL Server; current version available or one-two versions prior
- IBM DB2
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (with release of ADG GUI 2 upgrade)
- Other browsers including Opera, Apple Safari, etc. may be available but not fully supported
Download our Application Architecture Document for a detailed overview of compatibility requirements and features.