The Money Track System (MTS) provides a simple solution for organizations that require a money control system. Tracking of multiple ledger, bank accounts, receipts, and distributions for any number of purposes is supported by the system. Primarily, MTS is in use by Sheriff’s Offices and Counties that need to track inmate trust funds and bonds.
- Ledger Master to maintain tracking multiple ledger codes, labels, divisions, general ledger account interfaces and user access security levels.
- Case Master holds case records by ledger with defendant, reference, and bond information as well as unlimited notes with attachments per case.
- Disbursements may be entered as a request and tied to a case, division, and payee. As the request is entered, the system will automatically display the balance and historical transactions related to the case entered. The request may then be approved.
- The Bank Master will hold separate bank accounts.
- Payee Identification.
- Check Register and Reconciliation.