Integrated fund accounting is accomplished through modules found within ADG’s Fund Management System. Each module may be purchased individually or together as a complete fund accounting package. These modules include:
- Electronic Requisitions – full control over requisition groups, approval ladders, optional reviewers, dollar approvals and limits, email notifications, and optional pre-encumbering of funds by group and GL account. Full history of the requisition may be viewed and unlimited notes with attachments may be included.
- Purchase Orders – follow a logical flow of data entry. Optionally and automatically replenish inventory control stock and process approved requisitions, report purchase orders flagged not to allow over encumbrances, quickly liquidate entire purchase orders or by line item, and work within an included bid maintenance program. Purchase orders may be emailed to vendors and may be matched electronically by the Accounts Payable module. The Vendor database is integrated between Electronic Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and Accounts Payable modules.
- Accounts Payables – includes everything from expenditure input to check writing to bank reconciliation to year end processing. Invoices may be added whether related to a purchase order or not, vendors may be created on the fly (if allowed), expensed items may be tied to a Project/Job, and vendor accounts may be inquired into. Recurring invoices may be quickly pulled and necessary edits may be performed individually. Checks may be entered manually or by invoice selection, and credits may be applied. Credit cards may be used to pay select vendors by our ePayables file transfer with your bank. Electronic Fund Transfers may occur by select vendor when appropriate and Notice of Deposit’s may be mailed or emailed when the transfer occurs. Positive Pay, Check Register, Check/Bank Reconciliation, 1099 printing, electronic filing, additional year end processing and various Master parameters may be utilized and maintained.
- General Ledger – is a central unit for Journal Entry Batch processing, Fund Management, Job Costing, the Chart of Accounts per fund, and Advanced Financial Reporting. The GL Master Inquiry program contains drill down capabilities to view detailed records. Mistakes do occur which is why everything is batch processed (so edit lists may be utilized and verified before updating) along with a reverse batch program. The Advanced Financial Report Writer is available for users to create their own reports.
- Budget Preparation – is an excellent assistant in the development and management of budgets for a new fiscal year. Budgets may be maintained by month and/or year, depending upon your operational procedures. New accounts may be added to a budget and each expense group (operating, payroll, and capital) may have a separate budget. Budget Itemization is encouraged and a Department Budget Posting program may be used by select individuals to post requested item quantities and amounts, and actual approvals.
- Accounts Receivables – includes Customer Management master files and records, Invoice Billing, Cash Receipting, Year-End Processing, Reporting and Inquiry capabilities.
- Inventory Control – may be completely automated by electronic requisitions, purchase orders, accounts payable transactions, and work orders where fields and amounts may be overridden when needed. This automation functionality ensures that on-hand book, reserved, and on order values are always available in real time. Maintain and manage inventory items, warehouses, issues, returns, receipts, work orders, transfers, adjustments, GL journal entries, and more.
- Centralized Cash Receipting – this module interfaces with the ancillary ADG Enterprise Applications from a single location when collecting payments whether they are cash, check, or credit card. These ancillary applications include Utility Billing, Court Management, Sales Tax & Business Licensing, and Building Permit & Code Enforcement, Special Assessments Systems, and FMS’ Accounts Receivable module. When a payment is posted, it will automatically update the appropriate customer’s accounts receivables in real-time. When the drawer(s) are closed, all transactions may be transferred and posted to the General Ledger.